1. Let’s make sure you are eligible, click here for eligibility rules.
2. Let’s make sure you are a member of the UMA Driver Membership Program. It’s easy, and it’s FREE! CLICK HERE
3. Great, you’re eligible. Now, complete the online preregistration form by clicking here.
4, Complete the UMA SAFE DRIVER RECOGNITION PROGRAM APPLICATION by clicking here.
5. Complete the ACCIDENT - FREE CERTIFICATION FOR DRIVER NATIONAL RECOGNITION PROGRAM by clicking here.
6. OK, don’t forget to send the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of Ken Presley at 703-838-2950. Questions? Call 1 800-424-8262 or 703-838-2929.
…and that’s it! Once you have submitted all the requirements, the UMA Risk Management Committee will review your submission. Once notified you have been accepted, make your travel plans. Your hotel stay (two-nights) is complimentary and you are invited to join all UMA Motorcoach EXPO functions including the EXPO trade show floor and AWARDS BANQUET; where all drivers will be recognized and the winners of the UMA International Driver Competition will be announced and presented with awards.